Because I was tagged by headsteel53!
1. I am a vegatarian, I plan on becoming vegan.
2. In person I flip between super outgoing and ununbelievably shy, depending on how comfortable I am, but I’m super paranoid.
3. If you met me in person you would never guess how kinky I actually am.
4. My natural hair color is actually red, but I dye it quite often.
5. I am a Leo, and accordingly to the Chinese Zodiac, I am a tiger.
6. I am bisexual.
7. I licked an electric fence when I was little.
8. The scar on my left cheek is from being bitten in the face by a great Dane when I was three.
9. I love all animals especially horses,lizzards, pit bulls, cats, and ferrets.
10. I have self harmed since I was about 13 and I am 5 weeks clean.
goodgrlgonebad tagged me to ell 10 random things about myself..
1. I love to be alone, nothing like reflection time, but I have a great need to socialize too since I am a Leo!
2. I have a gym obsession, I am never satisfied
3. I have an uncontrollable sweet tooth
4. short blue jean shorts…
Well since I was mentioned guess, I gotta!
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I AN CRYING LOOK BUT AT THE SAME TIME DONT. I FUCKING HATE TUMBLR!!!
The second picture. Oh my.